Gratitude Meditation Download + Quick Question

I’d like for you to download a free copy of my gratitude meditation:

CAUTION: I don’t recommend using "feel good meditations" to pretend or to try to deny what you don’t feel good about in your life. Rather than deny, it’s far better to "welcome" it and use the inner clearing techniques we teach to release that fully – makes sense?

That said, there’s certainly nothing wrong with welcoming more harmonious energies like gratitude. Just don’t try to make yourself feel grateful when you really don’t. And just be open to where in your life you do/can genuinely feel grateful – and watch it expand naturally. Here’s the link to download the meditation:

I also have a quick question below in the PS and I’d like to get your advice. You can either REPLY to the email or post a comment below.

– Matt

PS. QUESTION: For a while now, I’ve been using an ancient "psychological tool" to get incredible insight and inner guidance in my life. It’s called the I Ching and it never ceases to amaze, help and inspire me. Maybe it can do the same for you too?

So I’m thinking of doing a free tele-class where I’ll share with you everything I’ve learned, such as: How you too might use it to get amazing, "jaw-dropping" inner guidance into everything that really matters to you in your life – from money and success, to relationships, to love, to your unique gifts of contribution. The I Ching has truly become a good friend. Let me know if this tool is something you’d be interested in hearing more about πŸ™‚ and if enough people are interested, I’ll look into it further.

74 Responses to “Gratitude Meditation Download + Quick Question”

1. Yvette says:

Thank you so much. It is a beautiful meditation and I loved it.

God bless!

2. Elaine says:

Yes please – I would be very interested and thank you for
        the gratitude meditation – I have soo much to be grateful for.

3. WOW!

YOU MADE MY DAY! πŸ™‚

So wonderful to receive all the comments and emails. I read every one of them.

I thought this comment from Jill which I received in a private email made a lot of sense:

Guess what? I already use the I Ching…and, yes, it can be amazing. It can also be confusing and redundant. I think many people would benefit from a tele-class, although I do question whether the incredible depth and richness of the I Ching can be adequately covered in a single class or even a series of classes. It takes years of working with the I Ching to even begin to scratch the surface. Especially when you consider that it is more of a philosophy than say a card-reading or tea-leaf reading technique. I suspect that most people tend to think of it as a fortune-telling device, which it can do sort of, rather than a method of reaching and working with one’s own psyche.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Maybe best I can do is provide a brief introduction with a few pointers.

Matt

4. sam says:

am interested. please let me in

5. ioannis says:

i’d love too

6. misha says:

Thank you for your gifts πŸ˜‰ and would love more info on I Ching

7. Devash says:

Interesting, would love to hear more. Thank you.

8. Rich says:

Had consulted since 70s… Once asking rapid fire questions…repeatedly…got a hexagram…paraphrasing…”You stupid fool! I advised you, yet you persisted in pestering me for more…get over it!”
        Very pleased to see folks still seek its wisdom…Perseverance furthers.

9. Grace says:

Thanks for the Gratitude meditation.

10. Berengere says:

Thank you for the Gratitude meditation!!
        Yes I would be interested in knowing more about the I Ching….. However, do think of us poor European as far as your class time is concerned!! OR please make a replay available!!

Thank you so much.

11. marina says:

Inizio col ringraziarti infinitamente per quello che fai :-), anche se non capisco al 100/100 quello che dici nelle tue meditazioni gratuite ( sono Italiana e non parlo benissimo inglese ), ma ne comprendo il senso. Ti sarei grata se mi dessi info riguardo l’I Ching! Grazie grazie grazie di cuore!!!!!

12. Karen says:

Lovely meditation… thanks!

I’ve been actively working with the I Ching for a number of months now and have had some profound insights. On many occasions though I’ve found it difficult to match the ‘answer’ to the question I asked. Clearly I could benefit from some coaching. I’m interested!

13. Gladys says:

Would love to get more information on this – sounds like something I should be looking into

14. Great that so many of us want to learn more about the I-Ching.

Here’s a good place to start.

The email I sent to our main list on Monday included a quote from the good book:

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven". (Ecclesiastes 3)

I think this passage is a great introduction to the underlying philosophy of the I-Ching and what it teaches the serious student through time.

>>> Here’s a link to read the entire passage in a clear translation

Enjoy! πŸ™‚

Matt

15. Excellent! Thank you. Many Blessings!

16. v.parthiban says:

Yes Sir,very much would like to . Thanks

17. Jessica says:

Thank you for the meditation. ^_^
        I’m not very familiar with I-Ching, but it seems awesome & I’d love to learn more. I am learning Feng Shui, which advises I-Ching coins as a cure, so that would be very interesting to learn about as well!

18. Susanne says:

Perhaps in the future, but not at this time. Thank you for the offer

19. Satyapal says:

Thank you for the Gratitude Meditation. What is I Ching? Want to learn about it. If helpful, will practice it.

20. Aline says:

It sounds very interesting. I would love to hear more about it. I appreciate very much what you do. Thank you!

21. Sid Bond says:

Very interested in your proposal

22. Fantastic blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
        I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little
        lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a
        free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option?
        There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused
        .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

23. Cleopatra Rojas says:

I would be interested in a free class on the i-ching – thanks and thanks for the meditation as well. Blessings πŸ™‚