Relieve Stress With Love-Guided Meditation

Have you wondered what’s the key to whether you feel stressed-out or empowered in your life? It’s easy and natural to think that it has to do with what’s going on around you—your work load, health, relationship issues, and so on. However, have you noticed how the same things can sometimes stress you out and sometimes not? Could it be that what makes something stressful or not has to do with how you’re looking at it, with where you’re coming from at the moment?

What if the key to relieving stress is to shift your perspective and how you are relating to whatever is happening? In the following meditation, I’ll guide you to relieve stress by shifting into a loving perspective. You may be surprised at how life-altering and effective this simple change in viewpoint can be.

So, if you will, call to mind a situation in your life in which you currently feel stress. Once you have something in mind, play the guided audio below.

After you listen, please share with your family, friends and co-workers through the social sharing links. I’d also love to hear your Comments about your experience. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Click here to discover a wealth of guided meditations!

13 Responses to “Relieve Stress With Love-Guided Meditation”

1. Kelly says:

Thank you for this meditation. I have been horrible to everyone lately wanting to run away and hide. I’ve felt like I have to disregard everyone in my life because they don’t love me or I don’t love them. This meditation helped me to clear the blocks to love and take on a different perspective about my current situation.

2. peggy says:

excellent meditation. i needed this because of a difficult class in graduate school and i feel more capable and less condescending toward myself after doing this. i had to imagine the strings in a different way as that seemed painful to me so i imagined a white light of love pushing my shoulders up and back.

3. Emma says:

Thank you, this was lovely especially as I had some spacey, gentle keyboard music on off Natalie Ledwell’s site in the background, which in itself was a meditation on Acceptance.
        I had not done a meditation like this before where you look at the same things from the new more love filled perspective, I definitely felt a difference even in my self image and self worth as I visualized the situation, it felt like growing into my fuller potential, at the same time it felt totally familiar even though you could say I had not yet become this person before!

4. Anna says:

Dear Matt & Kevin, thank you so much for this wonderful gift. I am under huge pressure due to the illness of my child, and your meditation is God sent, exactly when I need it the most!
        Love and gratitude to you : )

5. Hazel says:

Thank you very much, that Meditation,Made me relaxed, a Lot!

6. Edna Thomas says:

I had not finished reading all of the comments when suddenly they disappeared off screen!!That has not made me relax!!

7. Pam says:

Thank you very much!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

8. Hi to all,
        Thanks for appreciating this meditation and expressing that back to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. To Edna, I can certainly sympathize with feeling frustrated with technology when it does unexpected and uninvited things. I’ve found that that happens to me so often, that I just have to accept it, smile at my impatience, and reboot. Or walk away and come back to it, later. Often it fixes itself. 🙂

9. petals may says:

Did nothing for me … my stressful emotions are too deep.

1. Hi Petals,
          The deeper the emotions, the more important this type of practice is.
          In my experience, daily practice will release these feelings in layers over time.

Best wishes,

10. Maria says:

Thank you Kevin, this meditation changed my energy completely! I feel reborn!

1. Very nice Maria!
          Thanks for letting me know.