Rejuvenating Guided Meditation

I discovered this rejuvenating meditation technique several years ago when I was experiencing intense work stress. I was just way overworking, meeting with clients for up to 14 hours a day, six days per week. What was I thinking? Yes, I enjoyed my work, but that was just too much and it was stressing me out and wearing me down.

One day in the middle of an afternoon on one of those days when I had 14 clients scheduled, I went in the massage room of the facility in which I worked and lay down. I only had eight minutes until my next client, but I just had to shut my eyes and chill out. I told myself “I will get up in eight minutes completely refreshed.” I’m not sure where that inspiration came from, but I just said it to myself.

As I closed my eyes, I was drawn to pay attention to the feeling of my body on the inside. I took a few deep breaths, consciously relaxed, and just paid attention to inner sensations. I soon felt as if my body was floating. I felt all my stress dissolve. Soon, I drifted into a drowsy state, but found myself opening my eyes exactly 8 minutes later.

When I opened my eyes, I felt completely refreshed.

Since that time, I’ve used this technique extensively and refined it so it’s become a reliable way for me to refresh, release stress, and rejuvenate in the middle of an intense day.

So, if you’d like to join me in the following Rejuvenating Guided Meditation, I think you’ll really enjoy it! I’ve recorded it to take just 8 minutes. After you listen, please share with your family, friends, and co-workers through the social sharing links.

P.S. Click here to discover a wealth of meditation practices.

15 Responses to “Rejuvenating Guided Meditation”

1. Hello Kevin and Matt,
        Just finished listening to your Rejuvenating Meditation Kevin! Your soothing voice almost put me to sleep. I’ve been
        listening to your materials for many years now and they
        keep getting better and better.
        Sending both of you much love, peace and light as you
        continue making a difference in people’s lives by your
        creative work.
        Blessings in Abundance,
        Rita Schilling, ASC

2. lydia villegas says:

really wonderful and relaxing. Thanks so much!

3. Maria Cristina says:

Hello Kevin and Matt,

I really thank you very much for this wonderful and relaxing meditation. I feel calm and ready to face the day and situations those for sure will come up. Sometimes they are complex, difficult to deal with them, but being prepared and relaxed I will handle them easily.

4. Ulla says:

Wonderful and relaxing meditation. Goes at any time of the day :-))

5. Adriana says:

Thank you very much for this generous gift! I enjoyed very much! Many Blessings!

6. Dr Madhusoodan says:

Dear Kevin,
        I listened your hypnotising relaxation technique.Keep the good work.God bless you.

7. So glad several of you enjoyed this meditation. 🙂
        Thank you for expressing your appreciation!

8. Neel says:

Feeling great..Thankyou so much

9. Wietse says:

Can I download it?

1. Hi Wietse,
          If you are a subscriber to our blog, you’ll receive an email later in the day (on the day of the post) which has a download link.

10. A good awareness for allowing myself to make a shift in consciousness! I facilitate group therapy for drug addiction. I used this meditation before group and felt more centered and ready for group. Thank you!

11. Madeleine says:

Very nice and relaxing. Almost fell asleep.

Thank you.

Madeleine

12. Dany says:

It was a whaou experience! Thanks a lot and have a nice day

13. Vall says:

Hi Kevin and Matt
        Thank you Thank You Thank You. That was “out of this world”.
        Love these meditations. Love and light. Vall