THANK YOU – Christmas Gift!

Just a quick note to wish you a wonderful
    Christmas and a deeply fulfilling New Year!

I’m thrilled that so many enjoyed what Kevin
    and I have been sharing with you from our new
    program “The Life You Are Meant To Live”.

The response has been FANTASTIC (In fact, the
    response has been fantastic all year).

All the preview sets have now been claimed. But
    if you missed it, rest assured that the program
    will be available again in the New Year.

So let me say THANK YOU once again for being
    with us in this journey (that means you, ok? πŸ™‚

I’m genuinely expecting great things for you
    in 2010. In the meantime, here’s another gift
    I think you’ll really enjoy:

(Right Click & Select Save Target As/Save Link As)

All the best,

Matt Clarkson & Kevin Schoeninger
    The Mind-Body Training Company

P.S. If you get a spare 20 minutes over the
    holidays, be sure to give this a try. I’m sure
    you’re going to love it.

8 Responses to “THANK YOU – Christmas Gift!”

1. Thanks for the Christmas gift. I think the world would be a better place if each and every one of us had a little more gratitude.

2. Angie Lay says:

Thanks for the gift! Gratitude really does make all the difference. And I’m grateful for you! πŸ™‚

3. margo says:

Hi Happy Christmas and thank you. I have just downloaded it. I love what you do even if I haven’t purchased anything yet. Blessings of abundance in the New Year

4. janja says:

Best wish to Matt and Kevin Happy New Year 2010 and Merry Christmas From J.o

5. Adzoa says:

Hello Matt & Kevin;
        How thoughtful of you to remember all your subscribers on Christmas?. Really your teachings have been helpful and timely; above all you, made Christmas Christ-mas ON CHRISTMAS DAY. God richly bless you and yours’. Hope the following year will be for greater works.Once again many Thanks.

6. Norah Larkin says:

Hello Matt and Kevin,

thank you so very much for thinking of me at such a busy and stressfull time of year, much love to you and yours, God bless you for all the wonderful help you give to others,

Norah.

7. Ms. R. says:

Matt and Kevin!

I think this is the most beautiful mediation I have ever heard! Thank you!

Ms. R.

8. Ms. Barbara says:

Matt and Kevin!
        Thank you for this gift! This is the most beautiful gift I ever received. I listen and practice the mediation often during the day.

Thank you!